Thursday, July 2, 2015

Team Photo/Prayer Requests/Travel Update

Our Team!
Team Prayer Requests:

Sarah – Pray for my energy level and that I would not get too tired over the course of the camp.
Mady – Pray that I would have good health on the trip, and that I don’t get sick.
Amber – It’s my first year being there, so please pray that it would go well!
Hannah – Please pray that I would do well as a leader. This is my third time on the trip, but my first time being a counselor at the camp instead of a camper.
Liz – Pray that we would have safe travels and peace of mind during the trip.
Tori – There is a heat wave in France! Please pray that we have energy in the heat, and that we find a balance between deepening relationships with people we know and new relationships this year.
Tonisha – That I would be able to come out of my shell and get to know people.
Joshua – Please pray that I would be able to understand the other campers and also that I would have endurance for the duration of camp.
Kurtis – Pray that I would be able to work though the language barrier as I try to get to know the French campers.
Jared – That I will be able to sleep enough and maintain my emotions so I can stay positive.
Max – Please pray that I will not be overly stressed with all of the time around people and that I will build good relationships.
Mackenna – Pray that I will not be overwhelmed with the language difference, and that I will still be able to serve God on the trip.
Minnie – You can pray that I will be able to make valuable friendships with the French teenagers while at the camp.
Monica – Please pray for the French teenagers to have their hearts and eyes opened to hear about God’s love for them! trip.
Micah – Please pray that I don’t run out of energy.
Amy - You can pray for my health. I have been very sick as of recent and seem to be getting better right in time for this trip. Health, along with safe travels and wisdom to talk to other French teenagers about God's love.

We safely arrived in London and are boarding our flight to Lyon in an hour. Thank you for praying for us for the next two weeks! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook on Hannah Courtemanche's profile, and on instagram @campted2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment