Monday, July 6, 2015

Hi!

Today is our second full day at camp TED with the campers here. Already we are tired and slightly dehydrated, but still having an amazing time. This is my third year here at Champflueri and every time it is better than I remember it. If you have looked at the weather forecast for Lyon France recently you will see that is it very war. VERY WARM*. Yesterday I believe it reached easily 100 degrees. Because of this we could really use prayers for us al to stay healthy and energetic. My favorite part of camp so far is getting to know all of the new Frenchies (French kids) and any time I get to stand by a fan. A couple Boston girls have gotten sick the past couple days, most likely due to dehydration, so pray they become better. Every year the thing I like the most about coming to Champflueri is the atmosphere of love and friendship and just genuine happiness for everyone to be together. I can feel that starting to form, and I can't wait. 

Some final prayers: 
-Health
-rest!
-HEAT RELATED PRAYERS 
-that every French kid can have someone to talk to and love them. That connections could be made with everyone. 

Loving it here and everyone I'm with.

-Mady 

No comments:

Post a Comment